> Lucid Graphic Design: Wedding Bells & Comfortable Pants

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wedding Bells & Comfortable Pants

So, Tuesday night my sister got engaged!! Yay!! I've never met Randy(they, along with almost all of my family, live in Michigan), but he sounds like a great guy and I'm really happy for her. She asked me to be her Matron of Honor so I'm way excited about that. June 30th she'll be getting hitched! Another reason for me to loose this weight! Now I also need to grow my hair out a little bit so I have enough to do something with it. lol.

Now, on to the comfortable pants. I have a couple pair of pants that I bought online and when I got them I could wear them but they were so not comfortable and pinched and poked and almost cut circulation off. I put one of the pairs on this morning as I have not done laundry for the week. They fit great! They are comfortable and fit perfectly. Whoo Hoo! I'm getting there, one of these days, I'll be posting that I can fit into my pre pregnancy jeans again! :) Just had to share all the good news!

No comments: