> Lucid Graphic Design: Denise Austin...Will you be my GF?

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Denise Austin...Will you be my GF?

One day down of workingout only a meeeellllliiiioooonnnn left to go! I'm very sore today and I love it. There's nothing like that exercise soreness. Hats off to Denise Austin's Daily Workout she has kicked my ass yet again! Oh and instead of a cup of tea this morning I opted for a glass of water to go with my hardboiled egg and apple. I know you are all jealous. :)

I have an eye appointment tonight after work. I have not had an eye appointment since the early 90s maybe? I do not want glasses, however my eyes are not listening. Things are getting blurry far away. *crying*

No comments: