> Lucid Graphic Design: Sparkpeople.com

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sparkpeople.com

Have you heard of this? It's an awesome website for loosing weight. You put in your goals and it calculates how many calories/fat/carbs/protein you need to eat per day to acheive your weight loss. Also it sets up a cardio and weight training program for you that tells you how much cardio and strengthening you need to do per day. There's all kinds of resources, message boards, etc. to get you through your weight loss. It's really a great thing and the best...it's totally free!

Although I've only been working out and eating healthy for about a week, I can already feel the difference. I wouldn't say my energy level has changed much yet but I feel better about myself because I'm actually on the road to getting back in shape. My muscles are sore and that's a great feeling. I forgot how much I love that. The only thing I'm worried about is next week Spring semester starts back up at Boise State. I work full time, take classes and have my daughter. It's going to be busy, but I'm determined so I'll fit the exercising in somehow even if I have to get up at 4:00am to do it.


Speaking of Boise State, let me just throw out another GO BSU!!!!


I'm sending JR to the store to get some healthy groceries this morning (man is it cold out), Natalie is taking her morning nap and I'm sitting on the coach all warm playing on the internet. However, it's time for me to go and get in my workout for the day while the baby is sleeping therefore have a great day everyone!! And as a bonus, I'll leave you with a picture of Natalie.


1 comment:

Just_Me said...

Bonus indeed! I swear that baby gets cuter with every picture I see. I was gonna suggest that you start a blog on Live Journal, but this is cool!