> Lucid Graphic Design: The time has come.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, January 8, 2007

The time has come.

Well I guess I'm starting this time consuming blogging thing. Joining in with the rest of the population that has a blog, online journal or whatever it may be that they spout off the things floating around in their mind. I'm not sure how much I will have to write about, I think my life is pretty boring. That's a good thing though and when I say boring I mean drama free not as in I have nothing to do during the day. Wow, what would it be like to have a life where you didn't have to do a single thing during the day. I seriously think a sane person would go crazy.

A little introduction, My name is Jayme, I'm 26 years old. I like long walks on the beach and a nice spanking...Ok kidding. I'm married to a wonderful man (blah, that sounds so fake, but really he is) who is also 26. We have been married for 2.5 years but have been together for almost 7. We are both Tauruses and added another one to our house last Mother day (May 14th). If you know a Taurus or are one, you know how absolutly upside down our house will be when she gets to be a teenager. Hold me. For now, Natalie Marie is absolutly the most perfect baby ever. She has always been happy and an easy baby to care for. I must say she will also be a heartbreaker one day...she's a pretty little girl, that's for sure! She's got daddy wrapped around her finger already and it gets worse everyday...especially since all she says all day long is "dada", "daddy", "Hi daddy". Where's the mama little girl? Daddy didn't gain 50lbs carrying your little kicking butt around for 10 months! Oh well, there will be a time when mommy makes daddy tell you that you can't leave the house dressed like that and then he'll be the bad guy! My evil plans have been forming since that first snicker from your father that you say daddy when I say mommy!

Which brings me to another point of this blog, a weight loss blog. Now, being 5'3" and gaining 50lbs is an awesome confidence booster. I have lost most of it, but 8 months PP, I still can't fit into my pre pregnancy clothes and am still hanging on to 15 lbs pregnancy pounds. You might think 15lbs isn't that much...let me remind you again I am 5'3"...a step ladder is a staple in our house. My husband likes to point and laugh when I try getting something from the top shelf, he says he can't help it, it's just too funny. I have a lot of evil plans in place for my wonderful husband. ;) Back to my weight loss goals. I really just want to fit back into my cute work clothes more then anything. I'm setting my goal at 25 lbs, I'm not a big person but I have a really hard time loosing weight. It for some reason just takes me a long time to loose it, so I'm hoping that setting this goal to have lost that weight by the end of May, it will be something I can reach. Maybe writing it down will keep me motivated. I have had a couple open heart surgeries in my short 26 years so not only do I have a goel to drop that weight for myself, but I want to drop it in time to run in the American Heart's 5K walk/run in April.

I guess I'll end my rambling with a photo of myself and my daughter on Christmas Eve.










2 comments:

Sarah said...

Loved it!! :)

You can do it sweetie, I know you can!....you might need to be my support when it comes time for me to lose my weight!! haha

You are beautiful & so is your family, I am so very happy for you!

all my love,
Sarah

Just_Me said...

I've been thinking of getting some workout videos myself since we live in a lame town and don't have a gym. I can't even find any aerobics classes and wouldn't wanna go by myself anyway. I just want you to know that I think you're perfect the way you are, and my niece is perfect too! Love ya.