> Lucid Graphic Design: Poor Baby!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Poor Baby!

My poor little girl is miserable teething. It's not been horrible, I'm sure it could be worse. However I feel so bad for her having to deal with the pain of teething. She's cutting a second one now. All weekend she's been running a fever, on and off cranky and very clingy. One good thing is she is still sleeping at night. We got so nervous about how high a fever she was running on Saturday evening that we took her into Quick Care at the hospital. I took her temp while I was getting her ready for bed and it was 103.6. Everything was fine and they just told us to give tylenol and motrin and to watch that no other non teething symptoms occur. So we have to keep her doped up to keep the fever down, oh well, that should help with her pain also. The one thing that scares the ever liven crap out of me is fevers though.

No comments: