> Lucid Graphic Design: Milestones of an 8 month old!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Milestones of an 8 month old!


Who stole my baby? Seriously, she is trying to be such a big girl and it's so exciting but sad at the same time. I hate those times during the year where you have to go through clothes and pack up the ones that don't fit anymore. Which I just did last weekend.

So this weekend she has started clapping and now she doesn't stop! :) It's very cute, but I don't know how many times I have said "Yay" and started clapping with her. She gets a huge kick out of it when mommy claps with her. She's been sniper crawling for a little while, but now she's getting on her knees and rocking. It won't be long...which reminds me I need to start babyproofing. Another trick she's learned is sitting up from her belly to her butt. She thinks she is just the shit when she does this! lol. She's learned how to feed herself her Gerber Puffs too. Last night I had to keep prying puffs from her death grip because she would snatch up a handful and proceed to shove the whole handful in her mouth! I watched her stretch out for the coffee table this morning...eyeing it as though her plan for next week would be to start pulling up.

Man, 8 months going on 5 years old already. :)

No comments: