> Lucid Graphic Design: It's all over now!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's all over now!

Natalie cut her first tooth last night! This week she's been a little cranky and had a couple more symptoms that it might happen soon. I woke her up this morning, get her changed and we were out the door to daycare so I didn't notice it. Victoria (sitter) called me and said she was feeding her breakfast and noticed a scraping on the spoon. She has her first tooth!! She's also sleeping through the night, all the way through finally! She scared JR badly this morning when he went to wake her up. She must have woke up and moved to a crawling position on her knees and then passed back out in the same position sometime during the night. JR didn't like that and when he first said her name to wake her up she didn't wake up. Panic set in a little bit. The wonderful world of first child worry! lol.

Classes are alright so far. I hate my second Spanish class, I feel so behind. The teacher teaches the class in Spanish and I'm lost 90% of the time. I guess this weekend I'll be looking over my 101 notes and trying to refresh my memory. Man do I hate foreign language.

Working out and eating good is still going very well. I'm still on track although I will have to cut my working out down from 7 days a week to 5 because after my night Spanish class I'm exhausted and just want to get dinner and go to bed! No biggy I'll just do a little more on those 5 days. I haven't weighed myself since I started. I'm trying not to be dependent on a scale because I know how much weight can change day to day. I might weigh myself next week after I've been doing this for 2 weeks. We'll see.

No comments: