> Lucid Graphic Design: Long time no post!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Long time no post!

Whew, guess I've gotten behind on posting. I feel like I'm drowning right now with school work and life. I've had this design project that I've been working on for a couple weeks now and it seriously has taken up all of my time. I just sent it to the printers this morning and what a relief. However I still have to pick it up from the printers, go to the art store to get illustration board and adhesive to mount it tonight. I can't wait to turn it in tomorrow, I would be fine with never seeing it again! lol. I also have a shit ton of math homework to do tonight and tomorrow night before my class Friday morning. Blah. I have a feeling the professor will give us a pop quiz too.

Natalie just came down with a nasty cold on top of it too. So she was having a hard time sleeping from about 3:30am and on this morning so I didn't get much sleep. Not like 3:30 is much different from when I normally get up at 4:45, but still.

I also have not had any time to workout for the last week and it's really making me feel like crap. I need that release of stress. However, I have stuck with my eating right and I am down 9lbs now! I did have pizza on Monday night and it was sooo good! We gave Natalie some also (well, scraped all the toppings off and gave her the bread with a little sauce on it. lol) and she just gobbled it up! We need to start getting a little more brave with feeding her table food. I'm just so afraid of her choking. I think I'll make some fish tonight and let her try that, if I can make it home and get it cooked before her bedtime!

I had to buy a size smaller jeans this weekend because all of my current "fat" pants/jeans are too big or getting too big. I didn't want to buy any new clothes until I hit my goal weight but I needed at least one pair of jeans that fit. I'm hoping that in another month I'll be in my pre preg bottoms again! My current dress clothes are really looking baggy and sloppy on me, but I'm holding out. I can't afford to buy new clothes with each size change!

No comments: