> Lucid Graphic Design: Weight Loss!!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weight Loss!!

So, I'm now down 12 lbs!! Whoot! I'm only 3 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. After getting rid of those last 3 lbs I still want to go at least 10 more. I would like 15 or 20 more, but I'm not going to kill myself for the extra. I finally fit into one pair of my pre pregnancy dress pants, but only one. That's progress though! :) The bad thing about loose weight (is there really such a thing) is that the new jeans I just bought are already starting to fall off me, but I still can't fit comfortably into my pre preg. ones. Not a horrible thing I guess though!

I took some pictures of the inside of our new home today, so I'll probably make a post later and post them. I haven't shared pics of the new place with anyone yet and posting them in one place is easier then emailing them around.

Later!

No comments: