> Lucid Graphic Design: Awesome!!!!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Awesome!!!!

This morning I went to put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a while and they were just way too big, which has been what most of my clothes have been like lately. I've been looking pretty sloppy, I think. So, crap, I was counting on those pants since I haven't done any wash yet this week. In a desperate attempt I grabed another pair of pre pregnancy pants, half laughing to myself, half praying they fit. Guess what? They fit great!! I'm now in 2 pair of my pre pregnancy dress pants, I'm so excited to not look sloppy today and I love my dress clothes so I'm way excited that they are starting to fit again!

No comments: