> Lucid Graphic Design: Yum!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yum!

A couple months ago JR and I went to PF Changs for dinner and I got one of their most popular martinis. This sweet heavenly concotion was called the Lucky Cat Martini. So last night JR and I decided we wanted some drinks and wanted something different then what we usually have so I was lucky (ha ha) enough to find the recipe for it online.

Look how pretty they turn out and they are super yummy!

Shake:

2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1 oz Pineapple juice

Pour into glass and then sink 0.5 oz of Black Raspberry liqueur in. Sink really means to just pour it in, the liqueur will sink on it's own. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

Yum, that sounds delicious.