> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy Holidays From Our Family To Yours!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays From Our Family To Yours!

I figure since everyone should have gotten their Christmas cards from us by now, I'd go ahead and post it here.

It's 5x7 printed on pearl finished paper (so pretty)!


The back was plain with a message from us. I also made some special for the Grandparents for Christmas, but I don't want to give it away by posting it here, so that'll have to wait!

We have our Mad Dog awards tomorrow at work (kind of like an attorney roasting by the staff). We get to eat awesome food, drink and make fun of attorneys all on company time then we shut the office down early. I am off until the 26th, then I'm off again on the 28th for 5 days!

My last photo shoot for 2007 is Saturday! I can't wait to shoot this family...they are such a beautiful family! 2008 starts a whole new year of photography & design goals so make sure you stick around! Happy Holidays if I don't get a chance to say so before Christmas everyone!

No comments: