> Lucid Graphic Design: Barlow Sneak Peek!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Barlow Sneak Peek!

What a beautiful family! I told you all that I was excited about this photo shoot and it did not dissapoint! Beside it being sooooo very cold out that day we met up at the Boise Train Depot to take as many photos as possible in as little of time as possible. This family couldn't have been better subjects to photograph! This was by far my most favorite photo shoot yet. The kids had me cracking up and just seeing the love they have for each other was really something wonderful. In fact, while I sat here editing some of the photos they had me laughing all over again. The family has to sacrifice their time with daddy so that he can do his job of serving our country and for that I am very appreciative of their sacrifice and everything that Joel does for America. Thank you.
Now on with the photos! I had such a hard time choosing which photos to edit first!




One especially for the kids! :)How beautiful are these children!
Merry Christmas Guys!

2 comments:

Jami said...

I am so excited, i love them!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful family. Combined with your mad photo skilz, they make really awesome pictures!