> Lucid Graphic Design: Toddler vs. Parents

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Toddler vs. Parents

I can not even express how challenging it is to get a good photo of a toddler. It's kinda like trying to squeeze into your pre pregnancy jeans 2 weeks after having your baby. JR and I spent some time last weekend and some time today setting up a photo shoot for Natalie's Christmas card photo. Don't be fooled by the photos, that kid is not cooperation's #1 fan. Here are some photos we didn't use for the card.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

The photos are so beautiful! The Christmas card photo must really be spectacular if these didn't make the cut.

Lilypad Mom said...

These are all gorgeous, I wish I had one half as good to use for cards. I'd love to see the winner if these were the ones you didn't use. But you have such a beautiful subject that you can't help but take great pictures.

Unknown said...

We had family pics done for the first time ever this weekend... tell me about kid cooperation!!! Yikes! Zipporah was the best behaved, but that is the life with kids. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my card!

I know it's too late for this year, but maybe I'll actually plan ahead for next year. Let's say I email you a Christmas pic of the kids. How much is it gonna cost me if you make me about 30 cards? I really wish you lived closer for obvious reasons, but I mention it now because I REALLY need to get the kid's pics taken together and you're the best photographer that I know.

Love you