> Lucid Graphic Design: Sneak Peak!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sneak Peak!

Melissa and Dave met me in downtown Boise EARLY Saturday morning for some urban style maternity photos. Melissa makes a beautiful pregnant woman and both her and Dave were huge sports dealing with the VERY cold temps. It had snowed the night before and actually snowed through half of the photo session and did I mention how cold it was! Here you go Melissa and Dave, hope you enjoy your sneak peak.





2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

These are beautiful photos. I really wish I had some photos from my pregnancy. I think I only have 1 which was taken the day before she was born. Nothing like this though, what a wonderful reminder.

Ashley said...

Those are stunning, simply stunning. She makes me consider getting pregnant again but no doubt I wouldn't look that good!