> Lucid Graphic Design: Snow!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow!

We finally got a good amount of snow (for the valley anyway) on Friday. So I bundled the tyrant up and we went outside to play in it. She'd fall down and not be able to get up there was so much padding surrounding her! lol.





We even took her new sled outside so I could pull her around on it. Her papa made her this...isn't it beautiful!! Shady's cold nose kisses cracked her up!


She had so much fun being pulled on it...Thank you Papa!!


After we played forever it was time for a nap and this is how she woke up. Of course being to super nice mom that I am, I had to get my camera first before I fixed it. lol.



And her headband arrived. She actually wore it for quite a while!

1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

She looks so cute all bundled up like that! What a great snow outfit. And I love the sled, that is such a wonderful gift. I'm glad that she likes the headband enough to keep it in, she looks adorable in it.