> Lucid Graphic Design: Stephs Sneak Peak!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Stephs Sneak Peak!

Alright here ya go Steph, here's a few pictures until I can get them all online. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me shoot you and your adorable belly. You are one of the cutest pregnant women ever!






And lastly, one of Devyn, Steph's niece who is a pro at posing for the camera! Beautiful little girl!

2 comments:

Jami said...

omg, stephanie looks beautiful. i love pregnant women!

Jami said...

omg, stephanie looks beautiful. i love pregnant women!