> Lucid Graphic Design: A post to Natalie.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Friday, August 24, 2007

A post to Natalie.

I love how you insist that your baby doll wear socks at all times. But doll socks just won't do...oh no...they have to be YOUR socks! You love socks and shoes, it's almost unnatural how much you love them. It's not uncommon to find you clutching one of your daddy's socks while playing. At least you love sharing them with your baby doll.

Speaking of sharing...your not the best at it, in fact I'm not sure your even in the top 10, but you will be one of these days because you have such a sweet nature. In fact last night while eating your cotton candy you grabbed a piece from the bag and handed it to me. then you reached in and grabbed a handful for yourself and sat down beside me to eat it (and every last bit of it). That is a very nice girl!


No doggies! lol!
Whew! Safe.
Throwing a fit because daddy said no more!
Daddy caved! And I get in trouble for spoiling her!
Sugar high!
Pouting after there really was no more cotton candy allowed.
Clean baby and a spooky dog in the background! lol!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We take the dogs for a vet appointment tomorrow, wish us luck. Chance isn't doing too well so I'm afraid of what the vet will say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kris had to wipe the tears away after reading this and looking at the pics.

I miss you all.

Unknown said...

I offered Ezra some cotton candy for the first time today, to no avail! I could not believe it! My son, who eats everything under the sun in copious amounts (including dirt), would not even try it!!! Nattie is darling in those pics, gosh she has grown up so much lately! :)