> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy Monday!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! We had a nice weekend full of stuff to do. Stephs shower went great, there were a lot of people there! Just call her Miss Popular! :) I got there early to get some maternity pictures, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I still need more focus practice with my 50mm, but I'll get it down one of these days. I'll post a sneak peak for Steph in another post of some I have done. First, how about some cheesecake! Yum Yum!


JR took Natalie swimming Saturday while I was at the shower which was a good thing because we didn't get to go Sunday. For once we had a break in the hot weather and it was cool, cloudy, windy and slightly rainy. So we decided it would be a great day for the fair!

No comments: