> Lucid Graphic Design: Continued...

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Continued...

What can I say, I like to take pictures! :)
Here Grandma, have a snack!

Papa, winning one of the 8 stuffed animals everyone won for her. I'm so not kidding! We ran out of stroller room for them all!


JR won!
Some random guy fell victim to my shutter speed playing around.
Mom and Harry playing more games!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a nice day at the fair. You guys, I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is too stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics. Who had more fun, the adults or the kid?

Have you forsaken LJ?