> Lucid Graphic Design: Such a helper!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Such a helper!

I got a whim on Saturday morning and decided to do some much needed yardwork to the front of our house. I couldn't believe the piles of weeds I pulled and how long it took me. I also had just recieved my new 50 mm lens and speedlight so I was dying to try them out. I brought Natalie out front to "help" me and snap some pictures of her. She has got to be one of the hardest toddlers to photography, no matter what I do, she will not look at the camera anymore! I got maybe one or two where she would actually look at me. Such a stinker! I love my new lens but man does it take some getting used to. I'm so used to my wide angle zoom lens, with the 50mm, it's all about foot work.




No comments: