> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy July!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy July!

Wow, I pretty much dropped off the face of the earth didn't I? Well off the face of the blogging earth anyway. Looks like March was the last time I wrote in here. Lets see what has been happening...

I offically have a 1 year old! How that happened I'm not sure. We had a nice party for her...all decked out in pink.
We just got back from our Michigan vacation. It was fun and stressful all rolled into one. Not much relaxing went on, but we knew that was going to happen. That's what I get for stretching out visiting for 7 years. JR had fun and really liked hanging out at my parents in the boonies. My dad couldn't get enough of Natalie. This was the first time she had ever met my dad and Sandy. Dad hated to see her leave and couldn't hold back the tears...I don't blame him. She's a pretty great little girl. :)


My sister's wedding was the last weekend we were there. It was a pretty stressful day but she's married and that's what matters. It was a beautiful day for a wedding though and what a pretty spot to get married...butterfly conservatory.

We were very ready to be home, sleeping in our own beds though. JR and I have realized that we aren't long vacation people. 5 days into our honeymoon we were ready to come home and about the same amount this time. lol. We've decided our vacations need to be shorter then what we think at the time of booking them! :)


No comments: