> Lucid Graphic Design: Dark pictures...eeerrrrrr.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Dark pictures...eeerrrrrr.

Sorry the pics are so dark. My computer screen at home sucks big time...we had to get it fixed a while back and now it's too bright (not something you can change with the contrast either). So, if I edit photos at home they are always too dark. Maybe this year is the year to get a Mac at home. I just upgraded at work to CS3, very nice! I'm loving it so far. I need to get my graphic design stuff while I'm still in school...huge Mac & Adobe student discounts!!!

No comments: