> Lucid Graphic Design: Pictures from the weekend.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pictures from the weekend.

We had a laid back relaxed weekend. My parents came down and spent the day with us on Saturday. We grilled out, I made bacon wrapped, stuffed mushrooms and chocolate covered strawberries! Yum! I thought I would look at some small SUVs this weekend, but never got around to it. I dread dealerships, but if I want a new vehicle anytime soon I'm going to have to suck it up and start going through some test drives. I still haven't decided to get one for sure yet, but it's looking that way. I'm really loving the looks of the Kia Sorentos. The Saturn Vues have awesome ratings all the way around and are one of the most affordable. Who knows what I'll end up with, but I do know it will be what I want this time, not just a good deal.




























No comments: