> Lucid Graphic Design: Anyone interested? Portfolio Building.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Anyone interested? Portfolio Building.

I really want to do a trash the dress session www.trashthedress.com but I don't know anyone who a) can still fit into their wedding dress b) wants to potentially harm their wedding dress c) is getting married/has gotten married recently. However, trash the dress photographers also do sessions with prom dresses. So if anyone is interested (Treasure Valley (Idaho) area) please let me know if you have a formal dress that you want to get dirty! The degree of dirt/water depends on your preference!

No comments: