> Lucid Graphic Design: Start of a bedroom redo

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Start of a bedroom redo

I have started to redo our master bedroom and bathroom. Some before and afters...

I want to trim out the mirror and get a new fixture in the bathroom still. There were VERY few decorations in the before pictures but I had already started tearing the rooms apart when I remembered to take before pics.




Left to do in the bedroom, I am planning a dyi headboard and then some kind of decor for a blank wall to the left of the above photo and a new ceiling fan.

No comments: