> Lucid Graphic Design: Such a girl!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Such a girl!

Natalie loves pretty things and high heels are no exception!



JR finally hung up Natalie's growth chart...she's just barely tall enough for her first mark! What a big girl! Daddy snapped some shots to remember the "event".



And a picture to show the love Natalie has for socks...she doesn't even care that daddy's sock are filthy! Yuck!

An update on Chance, he's still hanging in there pretty well. Still moving around and eating...although a lot slower. I've stocked up on yummy doggie treats and I'm spoiling him rotten.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I love the shoe picure. i ahve pix of bth my boys around 18 months in my high heals (at least she is a girl)!