> Lucid Graphic Design: Here Kitty!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Here Kitty!

Had to show this off also. I ordered Natalie's Halloween costume this weekend. She LOVES "titty tats" so how could I go with anything other then a kitty!

Can't wait for it to get here, she will make an adorable little kitty. I think I'll sew a pink ribbon between the ears also.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe soo cute... So what are you and JR dressing up as? I think you all should go for the Cats the musical theme.

Lilypad Mom said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Natalie as a kitty cat.

Anonymous said...

Apple has manufactured this iPhone applying ios4 operating system that's
an unique solution. After reboot, you should see an image for blackra1n in your springboard.

Are you considering standing in-line to get yours on day-one?


Also visit my blog: cydia apps [http://k2s.net/q74a]