> Lucid Graphic Design: So funny!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So funny!

So yesterday while the little tyrant was taking a nap, JR nodded off on the couch. Natalie woke up and I brought her downstairs to play. JR was still sleeping peacfully...perfect Natalie prey. At first she ignored him to shove a few goldfish in her mouth and suck down some water. Once she was hydrated, she turned and looked at her daddy sleeping so nicely. I watched closely wondering what she was up to. A small smirk appeared on her face. She walked over to JR, leaned in so she was inches from his face, still smirking ear to ear she then yelled "ROOAAARRRRRRR." OMG! I have never seen JR jump so much in his life. It was absolutly great! Natalie was laughing and I was dying with laughter...she is so my daughter. :)

No comments: