> Lucid Graphic Design: Poor Sweet Baby!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Poor Sweet Baby!

Natalie has been loving to play "Ring Around the Rosie" except she sometimes likes to keep spinning and spinning. This evening she spun so much she got dizzy, lost her balance and nailed the kitchen table chair leg. Now she's the owner of a bruised, huge goose egg on her forehead. It looks so painful! Her first really bad ouchie...yes, the thought of taking her to the hospital may or may not have crossed my mind at one point...but that sucker is huge!

Here's one from yesterday enjoying some peanut butter...she learned this trick from her daddy...I'm sure of it! :)

1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

Poor thing! I hope it looks worse than it felt.