> Lucid Graphic Design: It's a Boy...a Girl...and another Girl!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's a Boy...a Girl...and another Girl!

Congrats to Steph and Darron! Maddox was born Saturday. You'll remember Steph from her maternity photos I did in August.

Congrats to Jamie & Troy, good friends of JR and I they had their second kiddo, Whitney Marie on the 13th!

And another Congrats to Victoria & Shlomo (forgive me if I messed the spelling up!) on their third child, Zipporah. Victoria is Natalie's daycare provider. Seeing tiny Zipporah makes me think it was never possible that Natalie was that small!

Yup, there's going to be a lot of first birthdays for us to attend next September! lol.

No comments: