> Lucid Graphic Design: Dennis/Roth Sneak Peek!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dennis/Roth Sneak Peek!

Baby Berlyn came over for a photo shoot on Saturday. I've known her mom Sarah for along time, almost as long as I've been in Idaho so for 7 or 8 years now. Sarah is a wonderful friend who I love to death so it was so nice to get my hands and camera lens on her beautiful little girl. What a champ she was too for just shy of 3 months!





Grandma came along for a shot of the 3 generations of beautiful girls!

3 comments:

Jami said...

i love the one with sarahs back and you can see berlyns over her shoulder! i cannot wait o have you do our famly pix when joel comes home!

Lilypad Mom said...

So sweet! I wish I had done photos like this when Lillian was little.

Anonymous said...

That's my bestie and her baby girl!
I love them oh sooo much and these pictures turned out wonderful! Unique and boy will they be memorable! Berlyn is already soo photogenic and adorable might I add:)
Not to mention I love my beautiful bestie!
Jayme I wish you could do a photo session for me and my new lil girlie pie Violet, and my 2yr old Rose and husband:) xoxo!!