> Lucid Graphic Design: M Family Sneak Peek: Meridian, Idaho

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

M Family Sneak Peek: Meridian, Idaho

Saturday I met up with the M Family for some portraits. You may recognize the twin boys from a previous session I had with them and of course one of the older boys happens to be my husband. :) We had originally planned for a park setting but it was soooo cold here in Idaho this past weekend. We took advantage of their home instead. Enjoy your sneak peek M Family!

M Family Session

M Family Session

M Family Session

M Family Session

And lastly, the highly anticipated, "Why are you making me hold this blank card" photo.
M Family Session

4 comments:

And all that jazz said...

Fabulous, Jayme!! These came out WONDERFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Your truly amazing Jayme! What fabulous pictures!

Unknown said...

Mmmm... skittles ;) They came out really well, I love the color tones.

Lilypad Mom said...

These are fantastic! I love the first one.