> Lucid Graphic Design: For the boudoir...S's sneak peek: Boise, Idaho

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, October 6, 2008

For the boudoir...S's sneak peek: Boise, Idaho

Thanks so much S for contacting me to do your boudoir session as a gift to your husband on his birthday! I hope Nevaeh's little teeth are feeling better. Enjoy your sneak peek!

S's boudoir

S's boudoir

S's boudoir

S's boudoir

S's boudoir

S's boudoir

I so wish I could see the look on his face when he sees the pirate photos! How fun! lol!
S's boudoir

1 comment:

And all that jazz said...

Wow, what a pretty girl! I love love love your boudoir sessions; even though I have no man, I want one of these sessions!!