> Lucid Graphic Design: Holiday Minis: The B Family: Kathryn Albertson Park

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holiday Minis: The B Family: Kathryn Albertson Park

Saturday was a beautiful day for the Holiday Mini Sessions! My assistant for the day and her family even took advantage of the gorgeous weather! This little guy is one of my favorite people to shoot, he is adorable and has the best eyes ever!
Holiday Minis: The B Family

Holiday Minis: The B Family

Holiday Minis: The B Family

Thanks again Steph for helping me out for the day and letting me drag you all over the place!

More minis to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I become an assistant for you? I would love to learn how you do your magic!

Lilypad Mom said...

That picture of the little boy walking between his parents is one of my favorite ones ever. How can I get you to move to NY?