> Lucid Graphic Design: What a nice weekend.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

What a nice weekend.

We had such nice weather this weekend. Come on Spring! I haven't posted any photos in a while so I thought it was time to get my act together and post some!

Swinging at Grandpa Montoya's a few weekends ago


This is what JR did all Saturday. Now that we need more workspace JR decided to tear out the single person desk he built into our office only about 6 months ago. He decided to build this huge workspace for two people that will last a long time in storage space. It's soooooo awesome and sooooo pretty! I haven't taken the finished product photos yet but I will soon. We need to finish putting the knobs on and I may paint the room before I show the afters.

Nana and Papa also came over Saturday to get a little Natalie time and drop off a design project Harry needed help with. Of course Natalie talked them into going outside.

And since it was another nice day we played outside again!


And as soon as blogger stops acting up, my new self portrait :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

i love your self port!!! our next session with you will be more of just joel and i!!!!! i cannot belive how big natalie ooks in those pictures!

Lilypad Mom said...

The self portrait is great. Natalie looks so happy in the swing, what a big smile. She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* She's growing up so dang fast. I totally dig the shades. I think from now on, I'll nick name her "Hollywood".

Love ya,
Sis