> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy Birthday Mason!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!

My oldest nephew turns 9 years old today. I can't believe how fast time flys. He was the first time I became an aunt and what a sweet baby he was.

Brand new!


A couple years old here visiting us in Boise.


Last summer at my sister's wedding with my sister and younger nephew Gavin!

Happy Birthday Mason, I love you sooooo much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks for the birthday post. Mason thought it was really cool and I cried! So emo lately.

Love ya,
Sis