> Lucid Graphic Design: What happens when JR & Natalie are home alone.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What happens when JR & Natalie are home alone.

Natalie's daycare was closed yesterday and JR stayed home with her. I get a phone call in the afternoon from JR and he asks me to please come home in a great mood. I drilled him to see why, but he would only tell me that he bought Natalie something. At this point I'm sure I'm going to come home to Natalie decked out in camo running around with a toddler sized dirt bike helmet on her head and running into walls or something.

I get home, walk in the door not sure what to expect and there sitting on my KITCHEN counter with it's light on (for added effect) is a fish tank. JR knows I HATE fish tanks. He also knows that I'm a sucker for anything that Natalie wants and she already loves it. I don't mean to offend anyone who likes fish, but I hate them. They are dirty, smelly, boring things that swim around with poop hanging out their butts. I have no compassion for fish. My idea of fish is catching fresh trout and eating them! So now we are going tonight to pick out a few fish for the tank. I can hardly contain my joy. Where in the hell am I going to hide that tacky thing because it is so not staying in my kitchen! Does JR realize that he has set us up for years of handing a dead fish over to the pet store owner pleading that we find one that looks exactly like the dead one all before Natalie notices? lol. It could be worse...it could be a rat that JR so badily wants. I won't even get into that, however just know that the last time he tried to get me to get a rat, I was in sheer terror of how big the male's balls are and the female peed in JRs hand. Good times...good times!

3 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

Who's idea were the fish, Natalie or JR? I'm sure Natalie will love it though, I'd love to see pictures once it's filled.

Jami said...

lol. i hate fish too. i mostly hate what a pain cleaning the tanks are. (i wrote you an email about pictures on myspace)

Unknown said...

Oh common Jayme, rats are awesome! ;) *IF* JR ever does get one, make sure it is a non-pregnated female rat... oh the stories, oh the stories.