> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy Halloween!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Pictures of Natalie from last night! She had a lot of fun. We trick or treated our street and then came back to hand out candy. The next door kitty followed us up and down the street waiting for us at each door...very cute! Natalie wouldn't go up to the door though, unless one of us was holding her.





2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

That is the sweetest little black cat I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm not a cat fan, but that's the cutest kitty I've ever laid eyes on. And JR looks pretty scarey with that mohawk too! ;)