> Lucid Graphic Design: As requested.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

As requested.

Here's the wonderful, beautiful, fish tank. lol.

JR went and got some fish for it last night. We are now the proud owners of 4 goldfish, 1 blackfish with big, bulging eyes and 1 spotted something or other fish. Soooo, now what? Do I walk them? Do I need to talk to them so they grow? Do they do any tricks?

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

I can't see the picture. I know that growing up the most important thing to do for the fish was to keep the cats out of their bowls. Oh yeah, don't use bleach to clean the aquarium filter, my mom learned that lesson the hard way (well, hard on my sister's fish at least.)

Lilypad Mom said...

Now I can see it, it looks really pretty!