> Lucid Graphic Design: Long week...

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Long week...

Man, this seems like it's been such a long week already and it's only Thursday morning. Ughh. Natalie's daycare was closed again on Tuesday so I had to miss work and school. I'm hoping not much happened Tuesday at class, I can never get the professors to email back when you ask what is needed for the next class. So to make up work, I did work some from home and then I've been coming in super early. I think we have a graphic design professor from Japan coming in to class today. That should be awesome! Japan has some great art. I feel like I could lay down and sleep for days though. I have a test and huge project due next week so this weekend is going to suck. Although, JR and I are going to go out and ride Saturday morning. This is the first time we have taken the bikes out this year, so I'm looking forward to it and looking forward to fitting into my riding pants. I had to wear JRs last fall. I also need to start thinking about what we are going to do for Natalie's 1st b-day and sit down and get our vacation to MI scheduled.

No comments: