> Lucid Graphic Design: Busy weekend!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, March 5, 2007

Busy weekend!

Wow, this weekend was a busy one, but a good one. Saturday we got up and took Natalie to The Little Gym in Eagle. Our friends go every Saturday and this Saturday was bring a buddy day. Natalie had a blast! She was the youngest there, but did a pretty good job at keeping up. Towards the end though, she was tuckered out and ready to go.

She kept trying to crawl off the matts, but she doesn't know how to get down from things so I kept having to catch her and ease her off it otherwise she'd eat the carpet! Brave little girl!
Then after we got back from The Little Gym, we started prepping for our authentic Mexican dinner. My parents, Brother, Sister in law and nephew were coming over for dinner since my brother and his family were visiting from Michigan. I've been so good about what I eat so I was so looking forward to pigging out on Mexican! That's exactly what I did too, it was sooooo good! We had red chile enchiladas, calavacitas, beans, spanish rice, chips w/Gauc. & sopapillas. Oh and of course margaritas! It was so nice to see them and give Natalie and Logan a chance to play together. Logan is 1 month & 14 days older then Nat. A side note that is funny, all of the nephews and Nat were born on a specific day. Mason was born on the 1st day of Spring, Gavin on Tax day, Logan on April Fools day and Natalie on Mother's day. At first Natalie was not so sure of Logan, but then she warmed up to him and they would play side by side. It was pretty dang cute! Sunday, I spent most the day on homework and Shirley stopped over for a bit on her way back from the ranch.
They fly out tomorrow, so Natalie is spending the day up at mom's with everyone. Tonight JR and I are going up there to pick her up and have dinner with them.




No comments: