> Lucid Graphic Design: Wedding cupcakes.

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding cupcakes.

I was talked into doing the cake & cupcakes for a friends wedding today. My other friend Jeannine graciously offered to help me out as there was a lot of work to do! We did a 2 tier cake (photo coming soon, the fresh flowers need to be added at the wedding venue first) and 250+ cupcakes! It was an all day thing and I will be finishing up the last 3 dozen right before we leave for the wedding. I hope she likes them! :)

Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

French vanilla w/ whipped chocolate ganache & a sparkly fondant rose
Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

Chocolate w/ vanilla buttercream & a sparkly fondant rose
Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

White almond sour cream cake w/ strawberry buttercream & pink non perils
Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

Devils food cake w/ cream cheese icing, pink sprinkle & white edible glitter
Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

Is 10:30 on a Sunday morning too early to make cupcakes and eat all of them? Because that's what I want to do after seeing these! Although mine would never look 1/2 as amazing as these turned out.

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I have a friend that is interested in a similar cake and cupcake idea, so you can email her at lucasandbrooke@yahoo.com.
Thanks!