> Lucid Graphic Design: Brittany's Wedding: Boise, Idaho

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brittany's Wedding: Boise, Idaho

First congrats to Brittany & Brent on their new life together! They tied the knot last night at Crane Creek Country Club in Boise. It was a blast! Although it did decide to rain for the first time here in quite a while, but they had a back up plan and rain on your wedding day is good luck so it all turned out wonderfully. I did only get photos of the cake & cupcake set up then I put my camera away and vowed to have a good time instead of trying to get more photos.
Brittany's Wedding Cake

Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

Brittany's Wedding Cupcakes

And thanks again to Jeannine for helping out with the cupcakes, it was SUCH a big help!

Here's a super cool part of the wedding. A friend of Britt's father rented a photo booth to come in as a gift to them. It was sooo much fun, I highly recommend it for any event. The photos print off two strips per sheet so you would cut off one strip and put it on this sheet and write a message to Britt & Brent and then they'll have a book of all of them to cherish. Here's a few I had. lol!
Brittany & I

Sarah & I

JR & I

Thanks Brittany & Brent for a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

I love the photo booth pictures, what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Just a little blog love for you...Great, great detail shots... I mean all your shots are good, but I love detail shots and those are just great.

zerry ht said...

Wow, Brittany's Wedding was a fun day! I adore the bridal dress and that photos booth was awesome addition. At one of the San Francisco venues we also got married recently and it was a fabulous event with all the fun and latest wedding party trends. All thanks to my cousin who helped us plan a modernized wedding.