> Lucid Graphic Design: Garcia Sneak Peak!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Garcia Sneak Peak!

Last Sunday was a beautiful day! We weren't the only ones that thought so. Photographers invaded the Boise Train Depot to take advantage of such beautiful weather. Larry and Shirley were such good sports and probably thought I was crazy giving them some of the "poses" to manuver!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Sis! The third one is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Wow, awesome job with the pictures. I like the kinda black and white desperado old-time serious pose.

Anonymous said...

What a nice fit as a couple. The pictures truely do capture the moment well.

Lilypad Mom said...

These are beautiful photos.