> Lucid Graphic Design: 50th Anniversary Cake

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

50th Anniversary Cake

I just did a cake for a lady who was throwing her parents a 50th anniversary party. The bottom was German Chocolate with raspberry filling. The top was white almond sour cream cake with whipped white chocolate. Yummy! I'm pretty proud of it, I think it turned out great!


3 comments:

Jami said...

wow, youa re amazing! is ther anything you can't do?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cake Darlin. I don't know where you get your talent from, but I sure am proud of the work you do.

Lilypad Mom said...

I can't believe you made that cake. It looks beautiful and sounds delicious!