> Lucid Graphic Design: Smores Cupcake!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Smores Cupcake!

Here's a cupcake I made recently also...told you I've been in the mood to bake! A chocolaty smore that is. Chocolate cake with graham cracker crust crumbs baked in. Topped with chocolate butter cream, marshmallow & Hersey square.
Smores Cupcake

4 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

Yum, that sounds so good and looks even better than it sounds!

Unknown said...

Those were awesome, thank you! :) Kids of all ages here enjoyed them hehehehe

Jenilee said...

YUMMMMMMY

Paper + Ink Studio said...

feed me.