> Lucid Graphic Design: Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Pies!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Pies!

I've been in a baking mood lately. Tonight I made these mini pies with stuff I had on hand in the house. My midwestern roots will show through here with a love for all things involving pudding.

I used my grandma's pie crust recipe (top secret...sorry) and created mini pies using a jumbo cupcake pan. You need to bake and cool the pie crusts first.

Then add a layer of peanut butter crumble (1/2 cup peanut butter cut into 3/4 cup confection sugar) to each cooled mini pie.
Peanut butter crumble for mini pies

Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pie

YUM!

1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

These look even yummier than the cupcakes, I'm so glad I didn't read this before going to the grocery store today or my diet would be shot!