> Lucid Graphic Design: Brown Sneak Peek!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Brown Sneak Peek!

Saturday I had a family photo shoot at The Brown's home. You may remember mom from her maternity photo shoot I did last summer. Little Maddox is 4.5 months old now and what a cutie! We may not have gotten a lot of smiles out of him but he still stole the show. I have soooo many photos from this shoot, narrowing it down will not be easy! Thanks again Steph & Darron for your continued business! Here's your peek...








Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Jami said...

those baby blues are to die for!! he looks like stephanie

Ashley said...

Wow, you are so very talented! Gorgeous family too.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! What a cute little boy. Those are the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

Awesome pics too Jayme, they look great!

Love ya,
Kris