> Lucid Graphic Design: Want a product to impress?

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Want a product to impress?

Photo canvases are a serious way to get some oohhs and aahhs from your family and friends. Here's one I had done recently of JR and Natalie. It's hanging in my office and looks sooo great! I offer a wide range of sizes so give it a thought when ordering!

18x24 Canvas

18x24 Canvas

2 comments:

Paper + Ink Studio said...

very nice! i totally want to order one and am afraid to do so...don't know why??

where'd you get yours?

Lilypad Mom said...

Very nice. I really wish you lived closer, I would love to have you photograph L.